The condition of good physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, especially when maintained by appropriate nutrition, exercise and other lifestyle choices.
Tools used to promote health and well-being,
and for assistance in illness include but are not limited to:
- Herbs-teas, tinctures, baths, compresses, poultices, salves, etc.
- Body cleanses-liver, kidney, colon, and whole body cleanses
- Yoga asana suggestions
- Breath work suggestions
- Nutrition advice- our number one medicine
- Flower Essences
- Hydrosols, also know to many as flower waters
- Natural body care and knowledge of being chemical free in your everyday life
- Essential Oils
- Books, movies (documentaries)